Dreamlopments, founded in 2015, is a social enterprise, a nonprofit mission-driven company working on aid and development. We concentrate on various areas of human and social development, notably health, education, and living standards, with a particular focus on the needs of the most vulnerable or marginalized populations. Our main initial project is to create a low-cost private health insurance for migrants in Thailand.
Corporate Social Responsibility Funding Support
Target Sector/Audience: French, Thai and other corporations
- Funding support to start-up of our enterprises and its initial project, as part of partner companies Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Recnognition on all our presentation materials of the support received.
- Possibility for the sponsor to present the support given to our high-impact project and novel enterprise on all presentation materials and formats.
Price in Thai Baht: THB 300,000 (Platinum sponsor), THB 200,000 (Gold sponsor) or THB 100,000 (Silver sponsor).
Low-cost health insurance for migrant workers
Target Sector/Audience: Partners private companies and their suppliers
- Providing a low-cost non-profit private health insurance for migrant workers in need
- Offer access to quality healthcare services to migrant workworkers
- Support to the company's migrant workforce, if applicable
- Improved access to quality health care for migrant workforce
- Visibility for the company of a unique approach to healthcare of its workforce
Price in Thai Baht: approximately THB 100/month/migrant worker.
Nicolas Durier, Founder and General Director
+66 (0) 913 610 910